Monday, October 25, 2010

JNTUK,Time Table - Jawahar Lal Technological University Kakinada

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) has published schedule of regular and supplementary examination to be held in November 2010. Candidates who are going to appear in this exam of JNTU Kakinada can know their date of examination by visiting the website JNTU Kakinada and downloading the time table from the link given below:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada has announced the timetable for Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) for regular and supplementary examination . Those who are appearing in the following semester exam can know the time schedule through the time table.
  • II B.Tech I Semester (07) Regular & Supplementary
  • III B.Tech I Semester (R07) Supplementary & Regular
  • IV B.Tech I Semester(R07) Regular
  • IV B.Tech I Semester(R05,RR) Supplementary
  • III B.Tech I Semester(R05,RR) Supplementary
  • III B.Tech II Semester(R07,R05,RR) Supplementary
  • II B.Tech I Semester(R05,RR) Supplementary
  • II B.Tech II Semester(R07,R05,RR) Supplementary
  • I B.Tech (R07,R05,RR) Supplementary
  • II B.Pharmacy (R07,OR,NR) Regular and Supplementary
  • III B.Pharmacy (R07,OR,NR) Regular and Supplementary
  • IV B.Pharmacy I Semester (R07,OR,NR) Regular and Supplementary
  • I B.Pharmacy (R07,OR,NR) Supplementary
Students who are studying at JNTU Kakinada and looking for the examination time table for Under Graduate courses can also visit the link and see their time table.

No comments:

Post a Comment