Monday, June 28, 2010

American Academy Worse Spoken English Institute

I have been very critical of business initiatives of some manipulative people in the field of spoken english training and Information Technology services in Bihar. Right now I am going to discuss about one such Business Establishment American Academy which is operating in several districts of Bihar and has got its training institutes in Ashok Rajpath and Boring Road in the capital of Bihar.
I had interacted with some of the staffs and the owner of this organization and I was amazed to find that they are barely able to talk in English. How the hell they are in the business of spoken english training? I can't stop but write a critical reveiw on this below par training institute.
I don't want to raise too many points. I just want to request these guys to stop their cheat business as they don't deserve to be in this industry. I am sure that organizations like American Academy have destroyed life and career of many youngsters and its high time that they stop this dreadful attack on the career of bright youngsters of Bihar who can do very well without having exposure to the training of American Academy.

Don't forget to watch the FUNNY VIDEO on the institutes website where the owner of the institute behaves as if he is Shahrukh Khan.

1 comment:

  1. dear friend

    speaking English and teaching English both are very different things .
    if you can speak English ,it is not sure that you can teach well.

    ReplyDelete