Thursday, July 29, 2010

Adsense Alternatives- New List

People always want to know about adsense alternatives. Those of you who are tired of using services like Kontera, adbrite etc. can think about new alternatives. I have experimented with several of them and I am providing you the list with comments on their performance:
1. Infolinks.com : This has been the best alternative, you can also use it with google adsense to boost your earnings.
2. Affinity.com: Once again a text link provider , you can use it with google, it has also got several other variations which you can use.
3. Admaya.in: Frankly speaking I really don't know about this network but when I implemented its code, the ad slots were blank with advertisements of Admaya itself.
4. Metanetwork.com: I have seen several decent high traffic blogs using it but the quality of ads are suitable only for movie and game sites.
5. Clicksor.com: Clicksor is really painful if you are not having traffic from US or UK. However, recently I saw some India related ads on this network.
6. Bidvertizer.com: My suggestion don't try this network the earnings are not even 1/1000th of Google Adsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment